What is the First Peace Circle Program?
- A First Peace Circle is a group of people who have made a commitment to explore the Eight Universal Principles and Practices of First Peace over a period of eight months, with a weekend before and a weekend after. Meetings are facilitated by a Circle Leader.
- The Circle Leader will have access to a curriculum, in harmony with many cultures and traditions, for use in monthly meetings
- The Circle Leader will have access to eleven 30-minute videos, opening the principles and practices of First Peace to use in the circle gatherings
- First Peace Circle Handbooks are provided for circle members
- A set of First Peace Circle Cards are provided for circle members
- Dialogue is used to open the experience of how to live peace in the self
- Monthly practices are offered to inspire integration of living peace in daily life
How can I start a First Peace Circle in my community?
- Become a trained SeedPlanter (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join a training)
- Contact a trained SeedPlanter in your area (see firstpeacecircles.org)
What is a SeedPlanter?
- A SeedPlanter is trained to offer First Peace Circles in their local communities and to become a skilled Circle Leader. Individuals who have an interest in cultivating First Peace can become Circle Leaders. Leaders work in a non-hierarchical manner, are open to many spiritual paths and have a desire to assist in activating higher consciousness for peace.
- Circles share practices of peace from our cultures and traditions to inspire and awaken our collective capacity to live peace in our lives as a daily practice. The Circle Leader calls a group together in their community and facilitates the First Peace Circle Learning Journey using the First Peace Circle Learning Journey curriculum.
How to become a Circle Leader: SeedPlanter Training
- Those who are interested in hosting a community circle to cultivate First Peace may sign up for the SeedPlanter Training. This is a rare opportunity to learn the Way of First Peace and to become a SeedPlanter, one who carries the ancient wisdom seeds of peace to live in the self and to share with others.
- The in-person training consists of 7 full days. This training is for anyone who shares a passion for creating a culture of peace and who is called to contribute to their community by starting a First Peace Circle. The online training is 7-8 days depending on time zones. This training is offered both in person and in an online format. Inquire at email@example.com for more information.